Skip to main content

Resignation Letter Format

[Director Name]
Director
[Company Address] 

Dear Sir


Due to some unavoidable circumstances on personal reasons, I hereby tender my resignation to the post of [Post] with effect from [effect date].
I shall be serving a Notice Period of [notice daysdays.
My last working day would be [Last working date].
After serving for almost 1 year, I have gained immensely from the knowledge and experience. I must admit that I take lot of good things from here, which should take me too much higher levels. 

It was fantastic working with 
[company Name and I take this opportunity to thank my colleagues. The associations I've made during my employment here will truly be memorable for years to come.

I request the authorities kindly to accept my resignation with effect from 
[Last working date] Thank you very much for the opportunity to work here.

Sincerely,



Ashish Kumar Srivastava
Sr. Software Engineer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy All tables with Data in Another Database

CREATEPROCEDURE [dbo].[uspCreateCopyTables]-- GOALTEST,GOAL   -- parameters for the stored procedure here      @toDatabase VARCHAR(100)        ,@fromDatabase VARCHAR(100)    ASBEGIN-- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from  SET NOCOUNT ON;    DECLARE @fullTableList VARCHAR(8000);    DECLARE @idx

SignalR Examples

ChatHUBS.cs 

Code publicvoid Send(string name, string message) {  // Call the broadcastMessage method to update clients.    Clients.All.broadcastMessage(name, message);  }  Startup.cs

publicvoid Configuration(IAppBuilder app)  {  // For more information on how to configure your application, visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=316888    app.MapSignalR();  }  Htmlpage

<!DOCTYPE html>